Davyland Consultants Ltd, a real estate agency, based at Port Louis, is currently looking for sales executives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell properties and/or projects which the Company will assign to you
- Creation of client database and filling up of ‘Fiche Commerciales’ for customer tracking.
- Site visits with clients as and when required.
- Introduction of clients to the company
- Promoting the company to prospective clients
- Collecting all documents from clients for the preparation of the sales deed.
- Close follow-up regarding the transfer of funds.
- Close follow-up regarding calls of funds and receiving payments on due dates.
- Close after-sales relationship. Client coordination- attending to clients’ queries.
- Client coordination – close follow up as far as construction is concerned.
- Organisation of events as and when required.
- Ensuring compliance with internal processes, including but not limited to client tracking system and CRM.
- Regarding respected project during period of construction until handing over of keys.
- To submit a weekly sales progress report to the Directors in terms of list of clients showing interest but most importantly list of clients confirming their interest. The reporting template and meeting day and date shall be communicated to you by the Directors.
- To take over and/or handle and/or follow up of any sales of property which the Company may assign to you.
A degree in marketing/ the equivalent
Valid Driving Licence
At least two years’ of working experience in marketing and most preferably in the real estate industry
Apply for the Position of Sales Executive: