Tower Eighty-Eight is an avant-garde and visionary project embodying the announced renaissance of the Capital of Mauritius. Situated within one minute of the Immigration Square,Facing onto the sea, Tower Eighty-Eight is the starting point of the renaissance and redevelopment of the district of Chinatown. It is situated close to Port- Louis’ business center and services, within walking distance from the Central Market and the Waterfront. The project includes a commercial zone at the ground floor and apartments above the floors reserved for parking bays. It will thus encourage an influx of visitors and boost commercial activities, giving a new impetus to this area. This commercial space will also have a comprehensive package of services and facilities intended to improve the quality of life of the residents. close to Chinatown, Tower Eighty-Eight finds itself at the heart of the Port-Louis’ Master Plan, benefitting directly from the multiple projects planned at the Immigration Square, the Aapravasi Ghat and Chinatown.
– 2 residential towers comprising 88 apartments
– Semi-basement: 38 parking lots with separate entrance and technical facilities.
– Ground floor: 1,064 m of retail space
– Reception with concierge and 167 parking lots.
– 1st to 3rd: 129 parking lots
– 4th to 13th: 80 apartments
– 14th: Residents’ Clubhouse, which includes:
· 25m lap pool with covered patio
· 1 reception hall
· Bar – Restaurant – multi-functional room with terrace
· Private salons – Lounge – Library
– 15th to 18th: 8 Penthouses
– 19th: Technical facilities
SUBLIME & CONTEMPORARY STYLE
The luxurious Penthouses embody the successful blend between interior sophistication and the beautiful
views on the urban panorama of Port-Louis, the mountains protecting the city and the sea. These elegant
residencies, set in a contemporary style, reflect the perfect harmony between warm and huge open spaces and private areas.