The PDS scheme
The Property Development Scheme (PDS), which has replaced the IRS and RES, allows the development of a mix of residences for sale to non-citizens, citizens and members of the Mauritian Diaspora.
Situated in the ‘golden triangle’ connecting Asia, Africa and Australia, Mauritius is the converging point ofglobal civilizations – a place where one can feel the cosmopolitan pulse of the world.
– Impressive track record, political stability and more than 3 decades of sustained economic growth
– Secure investment location with established rule of law
– Freest and most business-friendly country in Africa
– Peaceful, multi-ethnic with a unique lifestyle in a blend of cultures
– Flexible, bilingual (English/French) and skilled workforce
– friendly regulatory regime
– Open to foreign investors and talents
– Ocean State with one of the largest Exclusive Economic Zones in the world
– Preferential market access to Africa, Europe and the USA
– State-of-the-art infrastructure
Maradiva – Hotels